Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Easy Custom Character Sheets?

Edited 1529776280
Hey there, I'm new to Roll20, and have an entirely home made system i am trying to set up for roll20. but i am having some issues with translating my previous character sheet pdfs into html (Manually)  My question (or hope) is; is there a way to take a character sheet and have a program or some kind of software convert the finished character sheet into HTML that would appear identical to the original copy? To be clear, what i would like to do is, take my PDF, Convert it to HTML code, Copy and paste the code into the Custom character sheet page, and get the exact (Or at least really close) version of the original PDF. Any help would be tremendous! If this isnt possible, is there a badass HTML coder out there who would be willing to manually translate the original into HTML format for me? Would pay with hugs.
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
There's no way to do that on an automated basis. Your best bet is to ask in the sheet request thread at the top of the forum, but I wouldn't be to optimistic to be honest. Building a character sheet is a lot of work. It's worth a try though. You should include a pic of your character sheet in your post there, to give an idea of how much work would be required.
G G said: There's no way to do that on an automated basis. Your best bet is to ask in the sheet request thread at the top of the forum, but I wouldn't be to optimistic to be honest. Building a character sheet is a lot of work. It's worth a try though. You should include a pic of your character sheet in your post there, to give an idea of how much work would be required. It seemed optimistic, *Shrug* its pretty basic so i cant imagine it being too difficult, so i'm confident i can get some help. Thanks!
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
G G said: There's no way to do that on an automated basis. Actually... it's possible, I did it with  this sheet . But it was a mistake, the generated html and css are horrible and night-unworkable. And most text fields need to be remade, and if you need to add dice rollers, it will get hard.  I agree with G G,  it's best to find an existing sheet which is similar and use it as a base for your Roll20 sheet.