Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFGM][LFP][5E][EST][18+] Corruption of champions & D

Edited 1529940537
I'm gonna try to keep this brisk, sweet, and short, we are keeping it PG in this thread Corruption of champions & D is an adult game based off a popular text game of a similar game and has, of course, a couple hundred thousand views on youtube for their coc&D 5E campaign So! We need a Master of Corruption (DM) Preferably well-versed in Corruption of champions, knowledgeable of CoC&D(or at least willing to do a little study up by watching the utube), and open-minded to the party members'..... well... interests. oh and ok with speaking about subject matter in detail (duh lol) Sidenote: Aint nobody payin u. unless u tryna stream the game, in that case, u gotta ask the party and give everybody a cut ya feel me. we still love u tho. We need some adventurous yet slightly depraved souls (playaz) need 3-4 more players, same as the Dm I would prefer you to have played Corruption of Champions or watched the utube, be over 18, and open-minded. also please be courteous to other members of the party we will be on coms. We will be using discord! The game will be in the evening on Eastern Standard Time (day will be chosen, once we have a party and DM)  ! if you want to join the game either as a player or DM leave a comment KEEP IT PG OR IT WILL BE DELETED ! 1. Name: 2. Player app or DM app 3. Age: 4. How long you have been playing (or DMing) both games: 5. What race/class? (player only) For more info. contact me via Direct message or Discord @Baleone #2965 Confirmed players(5/5)( no Dm slot filled) 1. Monk 2.Warlock 3. rogue 4  rogue  
1. Name: Josh 2. Player app or DM app: Player 3. Age: 31 4. How long you have been playing (or DMing) both games: 12+ years off and on 5. What race/class? (player only) Goliath/Barbarian or Tiefling/warlock
Corruption of champions races, my guy

Edited 1529858480
1. Name: zilar 2. Player  3. Age: 22 4. How long you have been playing (or DMing) both games: i been playing for about 60 hours in DnD and about atleast 3-4 years off and on again on coc/coc2/ and tits 5. What race/class:  kitsune rouge
1. Name: Tony 2. Player 3. Age: 27 4. How long you have been playing (or DMing) both games: i have played DnD but it's been a very long time since i touched it and i just started on coc/coc2 and i haven't played tits yet but i will in the future  5. What race/class: catfolk rouge
Need another player and a DM.