Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Player looking for weekly game on the weekends

Hello ! my name's daniel, i speak mainly french, but i'm fluent in english. i played 3.5 before and a tiny amount of 4.0. i'm looking for a game that could last a while ( not really looking for a one shot ) Time is EDT if that matter.  would be interested in 3.5 or trying 5.0 or maybe some other games perhaps ? always liked warhammer 40k fluff. 
Hallo, i'm preparing a new Campaign, D&D 3.5 Dark Sun setting, we'll start in a month for the intro sessions, then we'll play weekly on the weekends after holidays (probably by September). Already have a psychic warrior, psion and druid, at your service for more info :)
ummm, what program are you guys going to use ? d20 ? discord for voice chat ? what are the books available for character creation ? never played dark sun setting but seems interesting  if you have discord, would you be interested to discuss ? i'm Noisy Kitty#7079