Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG][D&D5e] Two players looking for an epic campaign!

Edited 1529840765
Hello. We are looking for a 5 th edition D&D campaign that runs on a Friday or Sunday evening, US time. Our available times are as follows. Friday: 6pm – whenever CDT. Sunday: 5pm – 11pm CDT. Our expectations… Not looking for a p2p campaign. We are interested in a long-term campaign built around a cooperative party. PVP would be disallowed for the most part. It can be new, or ongoing. Mature themes are fine, except for anything explicitly sexual. Homebrew or official campaign is fine, except for the Curse of Strahd. Happy with any balanced RP/Combat split (50/50, 40/60, 60/40, etc.). What we bring to the campaign… I have been involved with D&D for the past few years but have not yet played, only DM’ed. You will not find this an issue, however, as I am not a backseat driver. I will rarely miss a session, if ever, and I will always be prepared and aware of my abilities and what's going on at the table. As a player, you’ll find me considerate of the other players, very invested in both my character and the campaign’s development, and always engaged. I am happy to fill a role if necessary. Given the option, I would be looking to play either a versatile support wizard or front-line leader (fighter, barbarian, paladin). I am quite flexible on backstory and would work to ensure it fits seamlessly with the campaign’s narrative. As for Shira, she is everything you could want in a player. She loves to develop her character’s story and personality into something that is both real and engaging. She’s the sort that gets emotionally invested in not just her own character, but the characters you present as part of the campaign as well. She has at least half a dozen character concepts ready to go, though she would prefer to avoid playing another cleric, but wishes to stress that she is also flexible and happy to fill a role. If you are interested in discussing a campaign with us or want to know more, please feel free to PM me. 
Hey, if you two are looking for a D&D-like game I'm getting players together for a game called Godbound. If either of you has heard of Exalted or Scion, then this game's themes will be very familiar. The short of it is that the players are a pantheon (party) of mini-gods that have recently awoken to their divinity and now have all the freedom in the world do as their divine wills please. Basically, imagine if you made a D&D character that started at level 15 and only went up from there. The main points I should make for the game are as follows: It plays like old-school D&D with rules like negative AC The players are hyper-powerful from the get-go but, trust me, it will be a challenge enough game Combat is a major focus of the core system but I think the game will be a nice even split There are no classes, the players define themselves with Words of Creation that say what sort of god they are The core book is free to skim over and gives a solid idea on how the game works So, if you want to give the game a shot, I'd love to have you two as the last players to make a party of four! Shoot me a PM on discord at Pogo-Pog#6917 or here on Roll20. If this isn't your sort of game or you're strictly planted on D&D, no worries and I hope you two find another great game to join.
Thank you for the offer, Chris. We're going to stick to D&D because we don't want to waste anyone's time trying a new ruleset and realizing it's not for us :)