Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LF1P] Biweekly D&D 4e Game EST

Heya, my group is currently looking for one more player for a D&D 4e that will be played every other Monday night at 9pm EST. EXCEPTION: We will be playing TONIGHT but then will continue on mondays starting the 9th! We're a group of friends from US/Canada, LGBTQ friendly, drink, curse, and have a good time, but we are still playing D&D, so don't expect constant memes or Monty Python references. If you're interested and are able to be socially acceptable enough to hold a conversation not about D&D/video games, please message me. The party is level 1 and this is the rest session. All races/classes are accepted, though Changelings are not allowed. Thanks. 
Hi I am very interested in your game. I have not had the chance to play 4e yet but have played 5e and pathfinder. I am willing to learn if you don't mind stupid questions every now and then. I can usually have a character created fairly quickly along with backstory and etc.
Hi, I would be interested in joining if you don't already have your player. I play and DM both 5e and 4e, though 4e is my preferred system. I play for the role-playing aspects of the game while still enjoying combat. Mondays work well for me. Thanks for your consideration!