Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP] intimidated and wants to run 5e wotc adventures weekly (mondays?).

Edited 1529959369
I play and gm in some home games, neither of which is 5e, and my game i gm doesn't meet often. I want to DM the 5e wotc adventures weekly, on Monday nights! definitely not on Friday or the weekend, Tuesday-Wednesday might be negotiable.  new players are welcome! I am in the eastern timezone and would prefer to start after 6. I do have discord.
Wait, why are you intimidated? I mean if you're intimidated would you feel comfortable GMing a game?
Id be interested what timezone are you in? Im eastern and would love to join a new game im open to playing a few classes depending on what the party picks.
I and a friend are looking for a new campaign to join. The wizards of the coast adventures would be fun to do! What timezone would you be in etc? Do you have Discord?

Edited 1529883834
The Question said: Wait, why are you intimidated? I mean if you're intimidated would you feel comfortable GMing a game? I am intimidated because i've only ever played with friends before
Daniel K. said: Id be interested what timezone are you in? Im eastern and would love to join a new game im open to playing a few classes depending on what the party picks. I am also in the eastern timezone
Sean L. said: The Question said: Wait, why are you intimidated? I mean if you're intimidated would you feel comfortable GMing a game? I am intimidated because i've only ever played with friends before I totally understand the feeling, I'd suggest if that is the case to conduct a Session 0 with your potential players and establish what They want out of the adventure, and what You want out of the adventure as well as talk about party composition and what's "legal" and what's not. It'll help take the anxiety out of playing with other people because you get to know them instead of just diving in without warning. I'd be interested in playing as well and I am in the Eastern Time Zone though I'm generally free after 6pm on weekdays and I'm not free on the weekends (I GM for my friends during that time). 
The Question said: Sean L. said: The Question said: Wait, why are you intimidated? I mean if you're intimidated would you feel comfortable GMing a game? I am intimidated because i've only ever played with friends before I totally understand the feeling, I'd suggest if that is the case to conduct a Session 0 with your potential players and establish what They want out of the adventure, and what You want out of the adventure as well as talk about party composition and what's "legal" and what's not. It'll help take the anxiety out of playing with other people because you get to know them instead of just diving in without warning. I'd be interested in playing as well and I am in the Eastern Time Zone though I'm generally free after 6pm on weekdays and I'm not free on the weekends (I GM for my friends during that time).  That sounds great! weekdays are better for me, and after 6 should be fine.
I am new player and would like to play... central time zone and your start time is good for me, any night but friday.
If we stick to weekdays I would love to join in! I'm available 6-12pm eastern. But I live in central time. I'm up to play a variety of standard classes.