Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP] Looking for a couple of players for One-Shot Today! D&D5e Homebrew-- Anyone welcome, newbies wanted.

Edited 1530365093
I created a couple of rooms for a mini-campaign entitled "Prisoners of Molok" and would like a couple of players to run through it and tell me what they think. I know in the title it says one-shot, but after running through the first room I know that it will take possibly 4-5 sessions to complete. I would like to start this today (6/30), time depends on how quickly I can get some players. Anyone is welcome to join. You just need a D&D 5e character (PHB please) and the time to play (hopefully all sessions). If you would like to play, please post a comment below and I will try my best to get back with you as soon as possible. Thanks! We will be using Discord for voice.
What level?
Level 1
You doing voice chat?  Voice on Roll20 or Discord? If you're on Discord, here's my handle:  Nashar (Roy)#4398
I was thinking of just doing voice over Roll20. Hopefully that will be okay. The only thing I ask is to keep your character very simple, you don't have to go through all the weapons and equipment. Just a little DM foreshadowing: your character will begin with NOTHING! If that still sounds good to you, let me know.
Yeah, that's fine.  Send me a link to the game so I can create a character in the game.  
Hi! What time are you planning to run this?
Very soon! As soon as I can get a couple of people interested in playing, we will begin.
Ill give it a play.  I have nothing else going on.  Level 1 with nothing is fine haha
Cool. Just keep an open mind and I think you'll have fun. We will go over some of the variations before the game. Here is the link and I will work on getting your character sheet ready if you need it. If not, just have a character sheet ready with a pencil! See ya soon.
Can you send me a link when you can.
If you are looking to run your Prisoners of Molok again I would be interested in joining. Sorry I know this message is after the original posting day. Just hoping you run it again.
Maybe looking for another player to join in. How are Saturdays for you?
Was wondering if you had already ran your one shot today?
If anyone is wanting to join a mini-campaign starting today, post comment here or pm me. I will get back with you as quickly as possible. Let's Roll!
Did they say ~ ... Mini campaign~? I am here, to answer your call~!
I am interested! Though I am kind of a newbie. Definitely available today.
Interested - what time ?
Karl V.
Plus
Translator
I could possibly join this. But what time is it?
I think it was for 6.30 pm, so we might have missed the start.
If you're still looking for people, I'd be down to join your game.