Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Looking for a group for beginners (Cyberpunk 2020)

Hey, I'm looking to play an RPG (ideally Cyberpunk 2020). The problem is i'm a total beginner and have never played an RPG before. I have bought the book for Cyberpunk 2020 because it looks very cool. Ideally I could find a group that would be willing to play with a total beginner. I was reading the forum rules about "Pay-to-Play", not sure if this counts as that, but I would be willing to pay a seasoned veteran to teach me how to play. My goal is to become experienced so I can GM a game and make my own campaigns, cheers!
if can find a DM and not do free to play i also been looking for cyberpunk game never played that system before but being willing learn
I’m also a beginner who’s never played an RPG but I would love to learn. Cyberpunk 2020 sounds like it would be fun, i’m definitely gonna look more into it
Hey guys, thanks for responses, I have bought the main book and also some additional ones. In the main book there is a campaign called 'Never Fade Away'. We could try to play that with me as the GM, it could act like a learning experience for us all? Cheers!
Will W. said: Hey guys, thanks for responses, I have bought the main book and also some additional ones. In the main book there is a campaign called 'Never Fade Away'. We could try to play that with me as the GM, it could act like a learning experience for us all? Cheers! i am ok with that
Pm me a discord or such I can come and dm for you guys if we find a day and time that works

Edited 1529961572
made a discord so we can talk about this with Russiansoap PM me or him for the link
Heya, I like CP 2020.  It's been a while since I've played, but I'm interested in joining a group.  What days are you considering?
Never played cyberpunk, but pretty experienced roleplayer, I definitely might be interested learning if the time fits
I too would like to join, and am free to play Whenever, so if you have an open slot, message me?
What day/time were you all thinking of playing? I'd dust off my old 2020 books for a weekly game.