Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG][2Players][5E] Two Players looking for a 5E group

I and a friend are currently in a D&D group that runs on Fridays but want to take part in another campaign to try out different roles etc. We have some experience and are fairly flexible on campaign times.
Heya we had a 2 slots open in a game that we are in due to scheduling issues, however I will run the game a bit different than most gms. The game will be text based rather than being over roll 20 and voice chat. The game will be nearly everyday but there is no pressure to respond immediately. PM me if you are interested.
If you guys are interested in Adventure League stuff, I'm testing the waters to see if I can make that happen. Take a look at it, and PM me if interested. It's just an idea atm, but if enough interest, I'll move on it fairly quickly.

Edited 1530042149
PM me at  Ausos #8236 on discord.