Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Tome of Magical Mystery Tier 2 item description.

So I just imported this add-on into one of my test games, and all of the items except the flail of fireballs imported correctly with the image AND item descriptions but with the flail it imported the image and the description just reads mysterious note per the below screenshot. Removing and Re-adding does not alleviate the issue.
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Thanks for the report, the powers that be have been notified and will investigate
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
Ziaphas, do you have the Tome of Magical Mystery Tier 1 in the same Game?
I do indeed Aaron, could that have caused this issue?
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
There is an issue with using the two in the same Game which is being worked on by the Devs.&nbsp; Here's a post that talks about it:&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/6483065/problem-" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/6483065/problem-</a>...

Edited 1529952920
Ah thank you Aaron, I didn't know if was related to that issue hence the new topic. Thanks for enlightening me I really appreciate it! Edit: Just tested this in a fresh game with importing just the Second tier, and the issue persists in the new game as well where the flail of fireballs imports the image but not the description.
Hi Ziaphas, Sorry for the trouble on this! Could you send us an email at <a href="mailto:Team@Roll20.net" rel="nofollow">Team@Roll20.net</a> so we can take a more in-depth look? Thank you!