Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

(LFP)(Eberron in Pathfinder) GM and three (maybe four) players looking to add one or two more for a weekly campaign.

Heyo, so the topic pretty much says it all, but I'll say it in here too. We're trying to get a weekly game together, and we'd like to have a couple more players to run with. Currently we have our GM, who will also be running a PC Bard, as well as three (maybe four?) players so far with a Paladin, a Druid, a Barbarian, and (maybe) an Artificier. We'll be starting a level 3, and using the Eberron setting. We have a Discord chat to help people talk about what they're like to do and get help (message me for a link so Roll20 doesn't get mad at me again), and our GM has been more than happy to give us pointers and share lore with us. We're all pretty laid back and just looking to have a fun time, so feel free to hit us up. We plan to run our game every Sunday evening from 5pm CST to 8pm CST, although depending on schedules we can see if that can flex to open up more time for folks. Anywho, I think that's everything useful I can add, so, yeah, thanks for taking the time to read this!
Sounds fun. I would be interested in joining if you still have room. 
I am interested in joining if you are still searching for players. I am new to tabletop RPG's but, I have been listening to podcasts for a few months now.
If you have a window open for a player I would be interested.  I can work with those times and dedicate Sunday hours for it.  I'm a pretty laid back dude myself and have experience with 5e.  Have Discord as well with a microphone and have no problem voicing anything.  I'm already playing a rogue in my brother's campaign so I might switch it up to a barb possibly or a wizard if chosen to play.
Hi there. I’m 37 and have been playing pen&papers on and off for 20 years now. I was in a Rise of the Runelords IRL game for a few months and or GM had to stop it for personal reason and I got just enough play to be really itching playing again. I’ve been looking for a Pathfinder game that would go weekly or biweekly around Sunday to Tuesday evenings, so this looks like a great time. Been a while since I’ve seen Eberron. I remember testing a competing setting from friends who actually made it to the top 10 in the contest Eberron won for publication. Time flies. I have an Eldritch Knight cooking I’ve been hoping to bring to a table some day and an Arcane Trickster that never got to see the light of day, so if you’re ever in need of some arcane knowledge, don’t hesitate to hit me up here or on Discord at Myrdraal#5911.
Thank you to everyone who expressed interest, but I think we’re at a comfortable limit for the party.  If someone can’t continue for whatever reason, we may open this thread back up, but for now we’re gonna call it closed.  Thanks again ya’ll!