Hello there! My name is Jarod, and I'm currently looking for, well, the games listed in the title! I'm going to tell you a bit about myself, because it's no good for anyone if you invite me to your game and I don't mesh. Age:  23 Gender:  Male Timezone:  EST Experience: 5 years Pathfinder, 2 years 5e, very little 3.5e, and basically no experience with other games. Personality: I'm generally quiet upon first being introduced to a group, but warm up pretty quickly. Also, puns. I make a lot of puns, sorry if that's a deal breaker. Available Times: My weekends are currently full-up, unfortunately! So, I'm looking for weekday games, preferably in the middle of the week though not required. Any time of the day should work, so long as it's a week day. Characters I like to play:    I enjoy playing characters that are supportive in some way. I've found that I quite enjoy a support / battlefield manipulation sort of Wizard, but also quite enjoy Bard, Druid, Cleric, etc. I've also got a fondness for Pathfinder's Warpriest. However! I am also quite interested in filling gaps that are in groups. I don't like being part of something that overlaps, unless it's the theme of the group -- IE, everyone's a rogue. I usually like to bring something unique to the group.  How I play: I don't metagame. I don't powergame, and I don't munchkin. I also tend to not argue rules with a DM, or if I do, it's often when what I'm arguing for wouldn't be in my favor, out of fairness. I will come to the table with an interesting character concept, or at the very least a good  character. I will not come to the table with anything psionic. I, also, will attempt not to step on toes of others in the group. If there's a rogue that's enjoying sneaking ahead but maybe not doing so hot at it, I'm not going to suddenly invent a character that'll be much better, just for group success rate. This is a game, and we're all here to have fun.  Thank you for giving this a read! I look forward to hearing from you! Please contact me through PMs, by making a post in this thread, or by adding me on discord: Zakkuzi#9694