Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Difficulty of 2 people joining a group.

Hi  I am new to roll20 but a confirmed d&d player like my friend. And we would like to know if it's difficult to join a group when you are two ? Also since the lack of french game we will certainly join a english game but we are not completely bilingual. We have a prety decent level in english but not perfect. Is this a problem ? Thanks for your answer.
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
It will certainly depend on the group and GM but it will likely be less of an issue than you believe. Your best approach would be to begin applying for games and work with any interested GMs to iron out any potential issues. I always advise patience when applying for games as there are far more players than GMs so finding a game can take some time. Your written English is very good so there is always the option of text only gaming to get up and running but I suspect your spoken English will also be more than sufficient to not be a detriment to a game... likely a million times better than my spoken French! Final thought, there are a multitude of nationalities and languages running games on Roll20, finding a French speaking one is likely easier than you'd think :) Best of luck
Thank you for your word and your advice. Hopefully we will make this work and join a friendly group soon.
Brian C.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator
Ithar M. said: Hi&nbsp; I am new to roll20 but a confirmed d&d player like my friend. And we would like to know if it's difficult to join a group when you are two ? Also since the lack of french game we will certainly join a english game but we are not completely bilingual. We have a prety decent level in english but not perfect. Is this a problem ? Thanks for your answer. <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/6515675/recrutem" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/6515675/recrutem</a>... I saw this a couple days ago. Bonne chance.