Hello. I live in the CST-US timezone, and I'm looking for a 5E game on Sundays after 3PM. I'd be willing to pay up to $10/session for an exceptional storytelling experience. I like difficult combats, heavy narratives, and social puzzles that sometimes have no correct answer. I'm okay with my character being tested, and really soak up those dramatic moments. I DM a lot, and I'd like to think I'm quite good at "yes, and" and continuing a roleplaying scenario. I tend to play martial characters, but I'd be willing to fill with the right group. I'd rather not play in a group that is entirely special snowflakes with unearthed arcana and monster races. Bonus points if your game has variant rules that others might gloss over for being too tedious or too much like bookkeeping. I really take an interest in my characters and build them specifically to each game, so things like tracking weight or components or whatever just get me more immersed. If this sounds like your game, please send me a message. Thanks for reading.