Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Help! Error message with API (5eOGL)

Edited 1530047310
The only script I have installed is the 5eOGL script that allows ammo tracking and everything. I've disabled and deleted it and I still get this error.

Edited 1530048400
I have received the same message just an hour ago. Now the API sandbox says starting but never moves beyond that. Edit: note I wasn't installing ammotracker, I was going to install merkov name generator but this error came up.
I also have the same problem. I tried to disable all APIs and restart but to no success. Now even a simple attack is not working anymore!!! It is a nightmare.

Edited 1530050879
bump - every API script I have installed gives the same error when all others are disabled...
Same here...thought I was going crazy for a sec
Phil B.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
There is definitely something with the 5e OGL sheet that is breaking the API scripts, we're looking into it now.
Yea I think the recent OGL sheet update broke the API. :(
Victor B.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
More than the APIs have been affected by this update.  When I use the reveal fog of war, the button disappears.  This updated has affected quite a few thing unintentionally
This appears to be fixed now, just remember to restart the API session for it to take effect.
Same problem with the MapChange API