Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

The One Ring character sheet

All of the sudden, the "favoured" attribute disappeared on all of my characters. I used to be able to click on an individual skill, thus underlining it and making it "favoured." This also automatically added the favoured attribute. No more.
Correction.. the favoured attributes are still there. But I can no longer click on the skills themselves to toggle the favoured attribute on or off.
Also, the game logo at the top of the sheet is missing. That has always been the case, though, and I've just ignored it. Since I'm addressing one issue with the sheet, though, I might as well address both.
Stephanie B.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Thanks for the report! While we can't offer support for missing logos on community-created sheets, the skills toggle may be related to today's update. I've created a ticket for the devs to look at.
Hi thanks for the reply. I spoke with the sheet Creator and he seemed to think the logo issue was on his end as it links to his Dropbox. That's not really a big deal, though. Thanks for addressing the other issue.
bump
Bump
So I realized that, when you click on a skill, it does create a "favoured" attribute under the attributes tab. And clicking the skill a second time removes said attribute. So the toggle feature is working. Literally the only problem is that, before the update, when you clicked on a skill, the skill became underlined. Now it doesn't. Seems like it should be a simple fix.
While waiting, I made that small change in the CSS to be able to know if the attribute is favoured, find .sheet-group-attrs-skills input[type=checkbox] and make that small change:  .sheet-group-attrs-skills input[type=checkbox] {     /* position: absolute;     top: 5px;     height: 20px;     width: 85px;     opacity: 0;     /*outline: 1px solid red;*/ }

Edited 1533688145
David D.
Sheet Author
It has been already fixed. Thanks to Aragent in github.
Could you please post a link to the sheet on GitHub? Or did you mean that the official sheet by heilmann has been fixed? David D. said: It has been already fixed. Thanks to Aragent in github.