Compendium Sharing issues Thread

As asked by Trivia, this thread is to gather the Compendium Sharing issues.
I found that when i select the category:lists of the compendium, items, items by type, spells by level, by name, by school, paladin spell list by level & name, as well as the rest of the classes', and monsters by cr rating, by name and by type appear blank. And armor list only appears mithral armor.
Tony R.
Pro
Sheet Author
Drag and drop spells from the PHB are not working for my players (I am using the 5e OGL sheet made by roll20). The OGL spells still have drag and drop functionality -- the issue is with the newly added spells.  There is also an issue with a shared Monster Manual. Players tagged as GM are unable to drag and drop non-OGL monsters from the Monster Manual. OGL monsters will create a character sheet but a normal token will not be created (it looks like this )
Stephanie B.
Roll20 Team
Thanks, both of you. I will start tracking these issues and adding them to the bug list today. 
My players are also unable to drag and drop new PHB spells. Compendium sharing is enabled, and they can see the spells, they just can't drag and drop them into the sheet.

Edited 1530566301
The links I create in my handouts that point to the compendium expansion entries (ones not also in the srd) open the players to a page (within the app, not a new tab) suggesting they buy the expansion. When they search for the same entry in the compendium it does show up and let them view the page. Example Link: Path of the Berserker This seems to be a problem with links within the compendium entries as well. For example from the Sentinel (5e PHB) entry, when my players click the "Feats" link in the "Home > Feats > Sentinel" navigation links, they are brought to a list with only the grappler feat that is available in the SRD.
Stephanie B.
Roll20 Team
Thanks for the feedback! I've added this to our backlog.      Jerry M. said: The links I create in my handouts that point to the compendium expansion entries (ones not also in the srd) open the players to a page (within the app, not a new tab) suggesting they buy the expansion. When they search for the same entry in the compendium it does show up and let them view the page. Example Link: Path of the Berserker This seems to be a problem with links within the compendium entries as well. For example from the Sentinel (5e PHB) entry, when my players click the "Feats" link in the "Home > Feats > Sentinel" navigation links, they are brought to a list with only the grappler feat that is available in the SRD.
I am a GM in a game where another GM in the game owns the Monster Manual.  When I drag & drop a monster from the compendium, the monster is added to the journal but its token is not populated correctly.  It has no image, no armor, no health, but the journal entry is correctly populated with all of the monster details. ---- I also am unable to drag & drop several of the monsters from the compendium in that scenario.  For example, I can drag & drop an Aboleth, but I cannot drag & drop an Aarakocra. ---- In both cases, once the monster is in the journal, I can drag & drop it from there into the game, but the owner of the monster manual must be a GM and first get it added to the journal, then other GMs (who do not own the monster manual) can use it from the journal (but still not from the compendium).

Edited 1530998109
GenKitty
Roll20 Mod Team
Travis H. said (elsewhere): I created a new group today after purchasing the lost mines adventure and the PHB compendium.  We had a few issues: [snipped] 2) The compendium has been selected as "shared" with the players in the game but they are all hitting a brick wall and being told to purchase the compendium. the 2nd is frustrating as I've followed the details described and yet none of the characters have full access.
GenKitty
Roll20 Mod Team
Bad DM [Matthew P.] said (elsewhere): Title: Compendium Sharing bugs - reproducible but some always work, some never work My player reports this: Search for Battle Master.  Found. Click on Dexterity, under Parry.  It takes him to an advertisement to buy a PHB. Click on Strength, under Disarm.  It takes him to an advertisement to buy a PHB. Click on Wisdom, under Menacing Attack.  Works fine! Other times, clicking on Insight loads a blank page.  Other times it works if you "come at it" from a different path. thx matt
My players are seeing issues dragging and dropping anything from the PHB onto their character sheet. A player who also has the PHB does not have this issue? Do my other players have to purchase the PHB to have this functionality?
FRANK T. said: My players are seeing issues dragging and dropping anything from the PHB onto their character sheet. A player who also has the PHB does not have this issue? Do my other players have to purchase the PHB to have this functionality? You own PHB, created the game, and turned Compendium sharing on in the Game Settings yes?
My player searches for "feat".  Clicks on 2nd result, Feats (PHB).  a page appears... but if he clicks anything on it, he gets an ad to buy the PHB =(
Stephanie B.
Roll20 Team
Thanks for the report. Does your player own the phb, or do you have compendium sharing turned on? 

Edited 1531541410
i have compendium sharing turned on.  He is also saying that, instead of ads, a lot of pages are just, well mostly blank.  let me see if i can attach his ss.
Hello Im a GM who own the PHB and i have it shared with all my players i have found a bug in the Monk part that when looking at the Monastic Traditions the players are only able to see one of the 3 schools ie The way of the shadow and way of the four elements does not  show up.When the player clicks on the link in the table of contents it goes to the ad page selling the players handbook to the player.. Even stranger that if they close the page and open it again the layout of the Monastic Traditions only shows Way of the open hand. One of other player is in a room next to me so I was able to watch them access the same page i was looking at..  Any help or information would be great.. I was considering creating a handout for a work around til its fixed  Thanks 
Good afternoon, I did post about compendium sharing in my game elsewhere and Genkitty posted it here. I have purchased the compendium.  None of my players can access it even though I've turned on compendium sharing.  I followed the exact directions provided when I purchased.   Any ideas on how to fix this (or a review from someone at R20 on my account) would be great.  I spent a fair bit for the compendium only for it to not work for the players (the sole reason I purchased).
Question, Travis: You are both the creator and GM of the game?
Correct