Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Script to batch edit monster bar assignment

I've recently changed from using bar1 as everyone's HP to bar3. Is there a clean way to batch edit all the monster tokens to align with this new assignment?
TokenMod is probably the best way to do that.
I figured as much. I'm looking through the wiki to try to figure out how to edit all the default assigned monster tokens. Do you know what command to use to edit monster default tokens?
Can't login to try it myself right now, but something like: !token-mod --set bar1_link| bar3_link|HP should get you there. In that example, bar1 would be unlinked. You probably want to link it to AC or something else instead.
It doesn't seem to be working.
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
You need to add defaulttoken to the set list: !token-mod --set bar1_link| bar3_link|HP defaulttoken That will store the token (at that point, be sure to do it last) to the character.