Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[Script] TrackerJacker CSS fix

Kirsty
Pro
Sheet Author
I have been using Ken L.'s amazing TrackerJacker script for some time now. The recent changes to Roll20 affected the output of this script into the chat window. As Ken L. is no longer part of the Roll20 community, I went ahead and adjusted the script myself. I thought other users might appreciate the fix. :) Original TrackerJacker thread Updated code
Spren
Sheet Author
You are my savior. I'd been hoping someone would update it. THANK YOU!
Kirsty
Pro
Sheet Author
You're welcome!
Great work Kirsty. Thanks.

Edited 1531076219
This is great :) appreciate it a lot! Thanks Kirsty :D What changed with the update?
Kirsty
Pro
Sheet Author
You're welcome! There were some formatting changes to tables, which altered the output into chat. It wasn't anything major, it just took up a lot more real estate in the chat window.

Edited 1531086514
alright :) I will test out the script now, maybe I will be ok with the old version. anyway, again, thanks for the work put in! this is no doubt one of the best scripts I ever found.