Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[PF] Issue with older Pathfinder NPC Character importing CSS style code

Edited 1530392258
Hello all, Firstly, I've been using the following API script for my game. There is a video to showcase how it is supposed to work, the short of it is that you copy/paste any mob into the GM only box using Paizo's format, run the script, and the creature's attacks can be done with a click of the button. <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/686369/script-pathfinder-mob-slash-character-importer/?pagenum=1" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/686369/script-pathfinder-mob-slash-character-importer/?pagenum=1</a> However, a recent Roll20 update has added CSS coding to all script boxes, which causes the script imports to be read with the CSS style coding, as shown below. Obviously the script is unable to read the text I put in for this Magnesium golem, and the whole script become ruined. For reference, here is how the script is supposed to work (this was done with an old NPC entity before the CSS style change). Macros appear in the player token macro bar, click it, get result output in the chat box.&nbsp; My question is two fold, first, is there a different or more modern script I can use for my game to create monsters? Preferably one that circumvents this issue, obviously. I admit that I am not much of a coder, although I don't think there would be a way to parse the CSS out of the text box. Secondly, is there a way for me to disable CSS style input boxes in my game? Or is there any advice that you can provide? I'll be out for much of tonight, but I'll be around later to answer questions or respond if I can. Thank you for your consideration!
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
You may find my PFCompanion script useful. It allows importing of text statblocks via chat message. The gmnotes import functionality will be broken in PFCompanion, but the chat method will still work.
Wow! That's an amazing script! My life is so much easier with this... it'll take some learning, but it'll be worth it! Thank you very much!!!!
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
:) have fun with it.