Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

[LFG][Godbound][EST] Any Godbound games looking for an experienced player?

Hey, I posted here a while back looking for a game, and unfortunately couldn't find one that fit my schedule at the time. I thought I'd check back and see if that has changed! I'm an experienced tabletop player (4+ years) and very familiar with the Godbound system. I own all the products on my own, so I'm just looking for a group to play with. Thanks in advance for any responses!
I to would love to find some people for this.
I purchased some of the GB books recently and may run one of the released adventures for it once my Sunday morning (PST) game wraps up. Maybe a few weeks or so.
Well, Lord F, if you were looking to run it, I have at least one other person in mind who would join
The thing about that is, I always play a game before I become able to run it.  I learn best by doing not by reading so much. And I haven't played the game enough to figure out how to run it. But I'd love to run it if I could just play it more first.
Well, to any GMs eager to run GB out there, we have a full Pantheon looking for a game!
Yeah, it would be nice to get to play this.