Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Help with ChatSetAttr

I am using !setattr --sel --other_resource|[[@{selected|other_resource}-1]] to reduce the uses but cant find a way to enter it into a entry in the features and traits section of the 5e OLG character sheet.
Jakob
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Could you give some details on what you actually want to accomplish? I cannot parse "cant find a way to enter it into a entry in the features and traits section of the 5e OLG character sheet". What exactly do you want to enter into that section?
on the OLG character sheets you have a section to enter your characters features and traits that when clicked enter what is typed in it into the chat.  I want to af the text command !setattr --sel --other_resource|[[@{selected|other_resource}-1]] to lower the uses of the feature i am using for example barbarians rage while also entering the description into the chat. I can manage this as a self built macro but wanted to find a way to add it into already existing sheet sections.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
I would have thought this would be built into the companion script, but I don't see it. Just ammo and death saves?