Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

I need some help with macros

Hello everyone! So basically, a GM that I have on Fallout made that macro for heals: "&{template:default} {{name= Mr Patate }}   {{ ?{Soin|  Poudre de Shaman (8-18 pv), ** Utilise une Poudre de Shaman **                                              Soin : [[2d6+6]] en 3 rounds  |   Stimpack (5-20 pv), **Utilise un Stimpack **                                              Soin : [[2d8+4]]  |   } }} " I wanted to adapt it to another table where i'm a mage and i can use many spells of a kind : &{template:default} {{name= Sort de Muto }}  {{{ ?{Spell|  Animus (/), ** Utilise Muto (C) - Animus (/) ** {{Sort (100%) =[[1d100+?{Difficulté|0}]]}}  |                                       Aquam (/), ** Utilise Muto (C) - Aquam (/) ** {{Sort (100%) =[[1d100+?{Difficulté|0}]]}}  |   Auram (/), **  Utilise Muto (C) - Auram (/) ** {{Sort (100%) =[[1d100+?{Difficulté|0}]]}}  |   Corporem (/), **  Utilise Muto (C) - Corporem (/) ** {{Sort (100%) =[[1d100+?{Difficulté|0}]]}}.  |    Herbam (/), **  Utilise Muto (C) - Herbam (/) ** {{Sort (100%) =[[1d100+?{Difficulté|0}]]}}  |   Ignem (/), **  Utilise Muto (C) - Ignem (/) ** {{Sort (100%) =[[1d100+?{Difficulté|0}]]}}  |   Imagonem (/), **  Utilise Muto (C) - Imagonem (/) ** {{Sort (100% =[[1d100+?{Difficulté|0}]]}}  |   Mentem (/), **  Utilise Muto (C) - Mentem (/) ** {{Sort (100%) =[[1d100+?{Difficulté|0}]]}}  |   Terram (/), **  Utilise Muto (C) - Terram (/) ** {{Sort (100%) =[[1d100+?{Difficulté|0}]]}}  |   Virtum (/), **  Utilise Muto (C) - Virtum (/) ** {{Sort (100% =[[1d100+?{Difficulté|0}]]}}  } }}}   I've some issues tho ( like you'ld understand) - The 1st scrolling menu only shows me "Animus" and a 0 - The 2nd, shows me "Aquam" and 0 or ask for an input - The input of 'difficulté' seems to work fine (good news) - The use of th macro displays in the chat aaalllllll the macro with results of each case beside the first 2 (so Animus & Aquam) What have I done wrong? Can someone correct it please??
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
It is possible to do this, but it requires advanced usage of roll queries (long story short, html encoding of commas, bars (|), and end brackets (}) ). I would highly recommend looking into Ability and API command buttons to assemble chat menus that you can use to simply click the button for the spell you want.