Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Custom Sheets after leaving Pro

I do not have a premium or pro account, and I can't really afford it long-term. If I purchase a month of premium to build a custom character sheet and set up my game; when premium ends will I still be able to use the custom sheet, at least in the one game I set up? While there is technically a pre-built sheet for the game, it is poorly laid out and atrocious to use. I've heard I can import a PDF as well, but it would be nice to build a sheet with a few more bells and whistles.
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Yes, it will still be active, just uneditable, and unselectable if you swap to a different character sheet.
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
DragonNightArt said: Wile there is technically a pre-built sheet for the game, it is poorly laid out and atrocious to use.  If you create straight improvements to a hard-to-use sheet, maybe some of your improvemengs could be integrated in the main sheet ? DragonNightArt said: I've heard I can import a PDF as well Not possible to my knowledge, you only have a readable, uneditable page. You might confuse this with some discussion where people argued if it was possible to create sheets based on pdfs or not, which while technically possible, isn't recommended. It's wiser to start from scratch or another sheet that convert a pdf or other document into html where you'd still need to place the fields for stats by yourself.
Thank you, everyone, for the fast and clear reply. I'm gonna run off immediately to buy a month of premium and start building a sheet!
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
If you make a copy of the current sheet that you dont like, and edit to make it more usable during your month, you could upload it to roll20's github and then it'll be available in the sheet selection drop down for everyone to use, including you.
Natha
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
G G said: If you make a copy of the current sheet that you dont like, and edit to make it more usable during your month, you could upload it to roll20's github and then it'll be available in the sheet selection drop down for everyone to use, including you. Granted the sheet is not a variant of an existing one (and pushed as a new sheet), or that the game has some visibility, it seems, these days.