Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

The One Ring CSS issue

I know that a ticket has already been created for this issue, but I wanted to give an update as I've been researching the cause on my own to try to narrow down why this is happening. To recap, each of the skills has a checkbox assigned to them that, when checked, causes the skill name to become underlined. After the update, this stopped working. The checkboxes themselves are generally invisible, but I was able turn off the opacity and view them. They are all still working correctly. After looking at the CSS (which I know very little about, admittedly), it seems that the underlining is accomplished by a "text-decoration: underline" command, which is activated with the checkboxes are checked. It is this, specifically, that has stopped working for whatever reason.
Hi Loremaster Matt, I have appended this information to the existing ticket. Thank you for your patience and sorry for the trouble!
Hello, Is there any news of a correction of that issue that's broken The One Ring character sheet ? Thanks in advance
Unfortunately, we do not have an update on this issue.
Michael I.
Pro
Sheet Author
I have fixed this, and it was merged into the character sheets today
Hello Michael, Thanks a lot : I confirm that it's fine in the english version of The One Ring character sheet. Now there is also a french version "l'Anneau Unique" which was created as a copy of the english version. Would it be possible to apply the correction in that french character sheet ? That would be very nice and I would really appreciate as this is the french version that i use with my friends. I thank you in advance.
Michael I.
Pro
Sheet Author
If its as easy on the French version as the German I will get this done this weekend
Thank you Michael