Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Creating a custom sheet: problem with tabs.

Edited 1530821304
Hi everyone! I am creating a sheet for a system of mine, and I have ran into a problem. I am still pretty green with html and css (specially css is a pain for me) - and I feel like solving this problem all by myself might be a pain without someone poiting me into teh right direction. I am building my sheet by heavily modifying the 5E OGL sheet (by Roll20) and removing references to D&D. The Problem: I love the tab feauture of the OGL Sheet, but my tabs broke a while ago. I can see the core tab without problem, but the "Bio" and "Action" tabs are not visible at all. This is how it looks when open on the roll20 game: To the best of my knowledge, t he pieces of code directly associated to the tabs are written as follows: <div class="container pc">     <input class="tab-button core" type="radio" name="attr_tab" value="core" checked="checked"><span dummy8311="core-u">CORE</span>     <input class="tab-button bio" type="radio" name="attr_tab" value="bio"><span dummy8311="bio-u">BIO</span>     <input class="tab-button actions" type="radio" name="attr_tab" value="actions"><span dummy8311="abilities-u">ACTIONS</span>     <!--     <input class="tab-button options" type="radio" name="attr_tab" value="options"><span style="font-family: pictos">y</span>     -->     <div class="page core">              [...]          </div>     [...]     <div class="page bio">      <div class="header">           <div class="name-container">                 [...]             </div>                     <div class="header-info">                 [...]             </div>         </div>             <div class="textbox pibf" style="margin-top: 25px;">             [...]         </div>         <div class="textbox pibf" style="margin-top: 25px;">      [...]      </div>                               <div class="body">             <div class="col col1">                 [...]             </div>             <div class="col2-3">                 [...]             </div>         </div>     </div> </div> I have checked if new characters had the same problem, and they do. I have tried to find some </div> that might be missing, maybe mistankingly erased in my 30+ versions of the sheet. I have looked for disabled code that might affect this problem.  All to no avail, and I have just gotten to a point where I honestly dont even know where I should keep looking. Any help is appreciated! (I did not provide the code as a whole as I am not sure about the copyright area I am at right now.)
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Well, this is probably a css problem, not an html issue. Look in your css for something like: .sheet-tab-button.sheet-core:checked ~ .sheet-page.sheet-core{      display:block; } And then make sure that you have something like that for core, bio, actions, and options.
Victor B.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
To expand on what Scott said CSS div.sheet-tab-content {      display: none;  } input.sheet-tab1:checked ~ div.sheet-tab1, input.sheet-tab2:checked ~ div.sheet-tab2, input.sheet-tab3:checked ~ div.sheet-tab3, input.sheet-tab4:checked ~ div.sheet-tab4, input.sheet-tab5:checked ~ div.sheet-tab5, input.sheet-tab6:checked ~ div.sheet-tab6 {     display: block;     padding:5px;      width:95%;     text-align:center; } HTML     <input type="radio" name="attr_tab" class="sheet-tab sheet-tab1" value="1" title="Skills" checked="checked" /><span></span>     <input type="radio" name="attr_tab" class="sheet-tab sheet-tab2" value="2" title="Damage" /><span></span>     <input type="radio" name="attr_tab" class="sheet-tab sheet-tab5" value="5" title="Ranged" /><span></span>     <input type="radio" name="attr_tab" class="sheet-tab sheet-tab6" value="6" title="Melee" /><span></span>     <input type="radio" name="attr_tab" class="sheet-tab sheet-tab3" value="3" title="Bio" /><span></span>             <input type="radio" name="attr_tab" class="sheet-tab sheet-tab4" value="4" title="Equipment" /><span></span>     <div class='sheet-tab-content sheet-tab1'> --tab1 content     <div class='sheet-tab-content sheet-tab2'> --tab2 content
Thanks guys, gonna look into it soon (got no pc this weekend). At least now I have an idea about where to focus :)