Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[5e OGL] Attack Roll Macro Question

I can't find this on the 5th Edition OGL By ROll20 v2.3 can you have a query baked into the attack roll like here? If I did that could the result of that query change the damage modifiers? Also, can you have more than 2 Damage types for an attack in this way? What I'm trying to do is have one attack to query for sharpshooter, and planar warrior, but I don't think you can have a macro to change damage types, for example when you use the planar warrior feature all damage becomes force. I'm pretty new to using macros, having trouble getting used to them.
Silvyre
Forum Champion
Hi DjSeaghost , The Global Attack Modifier field, once enabled, is able to accept Roll Queries. You could add ?{Sharpshooter|No, 0|Yes, -5} to the Global Attack Modifier field and + ?{Sharpshooter} * -2 to the damage field. Otherwise, it's unfortunately not possible to input Roll Queries into any of the attack fields. However, it is nevertheless possible to 'hack' Roll Queries into attacks by adding Roll Template code to the description box, as demonstrated here .