Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Mutants & Masterminds Sheet in Portuguese

Edited 1530882853
Mutants & Masterminds 3rd was just released in Brazilian Portuguese by Jambo Editora as "Mutantes & Malfeitores 3E". I'd like to translate the current charecter sheet to Portuguese since now we have an offical translation. Since I'm a PRO user I know I can just get the HTML from Roll20 github and use it in my own campaigns. However, if I want to make it avaliable to everyone as a regular roll20 sheet, whom I must speak? The guys who created for the sheet in first place? The roll20 staff? The pope?
Jakob
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Caio Viel said: Mutants & Masterminds 3rd was just released in Brazilian Portuguese by Jambo Editora as "Mutantes & Malfeitores 3E". I'd like to translate the current charecter sheet to Portuguese since now we have an offical translation. Since I'm a PRO user I know I can just get the HTML from Roll20 github and use it in my own campaigns. However, if I want to make it avaliable to everyone as a regular roll20 sheet, whom I must speak? The guys who created for the sheet in first place? The roll20 staff? The pope? It looks like the M&M sheet has no translation data set up, so you'd have to update the sheet to use Roll20's translation system (you can just send the author a message about that and see if they respond). Afterwards, you can submit a pull request containing the translation-ready sheet + Portuguese translation file on Github.