Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Weapon Sound Effects?

Are there sound effects available that can be attached to a characters weapon? For example: when my character fires his bow is there a way to attach the thrum sound of the bow as I roll to hit?

Edited 1530917841
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
I think you can use the Roll20 Audio Master (roll20AM)  script. You'll need to either play a sound manually using a macro or edit your attack macro so that it plays a sound when the attack is made.  Sounds need to be included in the game's jukebox.
I use Roll20 Audio Master in conjunction with Customizable roll listener so if it sees "Longbow" in the "Atkdmg" Template it will auto play the sound.
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Anthony V. said: I use Roll20 Audio Master in conjunction with Customizable roll listener so if it sees "Longbow" in the "Atkdmg" Template it will auto play the sound. That's cool.

Edited 1530995526
Victor B.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
I was going to say, PM Anthony or Vince.  They are doing just that in combination with Scott C CRL API, which sets listeners for various NPC (or Character) events and fires something else off, such as sound
I use sound all of the time in my games. I use the older SoundFX script. i also add in visual effects. Here is a macro from my Stars Without Number Game. /em @{selected|token_name} swings his chainsaw at @{target|token_name}    This announces the attack /w GM **@{target|bar2}**                                                                                      This sends the AC of the victim to the GM !sfx song:Chainsaw action:play unique:true volume:30                                         This plays a short clip of a chainsaw %{-LCygZSi0lRvb1xbLzOy|repeating_weapons_-lf5xjwi17vyw4gfceq9_attack}  This calls the attack macro from the player's sheet /fx glow-blood                                                                                                          This adds a splash of blood to the attack