Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

(LFG) WoD player looking for new home(group)!!

Hello everyone, I adore WoD system and am currently looking for a group to join. It’s been few years since my last groups ST put his WoD campaign on a indefinite hiatus and I would love to play again!  I don’t mind playing as humans for the entire game or starting off a human before becoming vampire, werewolf. Etc.  I have most of my experience playing the NWoD, Hunter (a mild hybrid due to the fact it was a home brewed campaign) and Vampire of the requiem. I have accesses to most of the vampire books and core rule books for WoD. However, I have no problem trying out the the other games such as Changeling and werewolf thought you might be a little patient and help me out a tick. I would like to say I am a decent role player and always try to get along with people unless the character I’m playing happens to be asshole at the time. XD jkjk, I Always try to be polite and courteous to my group members! Given my work schedule, I am totally free Tuesday, Monday+Wednesday after 8:30 pm Est, Thursday-Saturday after 8:00pm Est. This schedule will change in a month or two when school starts back up and hopefully it won’t be as restrictive! Please message me if you plan on starting a group or currently looking for someone to fill in a spot on your group! I look forward in playing with you soon! ;D
HEY HEY HEY I'm struggling to find people to play with at night.  I generally get home from work at 945 central, so we're on about the same time frame. Are you looking for only nWoD or oWoD too?  I'm getting back into oWoD after a long long hiatus (and not much actual play time), and I don't know a dang thing about nWoD, but I'm actively interested in learning as many systems as I can.  If you find a group or want to start a brand new one, HMU
I too am looking to join NWOD groups. I have played Vamp and Mage. C
Okay, I'll be sure to keep you two in mind if I find a group then!
Normal 0 false false false EN-GB X-NONE X-NONE MicrosoftInternetExplorer4 /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt; mso-para-margin-top:0cm; mso-para-margin-right:0cm; mso-para-margin-bottom:10.0pt; mso-para-margin-left:0cm; line-height:115%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;} Normal 0 false false false EN-GB X-NONE X-NONE MicrosoftInternetExplorer4 /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt; mso-para-margin-top:0cm; mso-para-margin-right:0cm; mso-para-margin-bottom:10.0pt; mso-para-margin-left:0cm; line-height:115%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;} I am also interested in nWoD, specifically hunter but i guess i could also play werewolf. Vampire just isnt my style as i like to play good aligned characters. Ive only ever played werewolf a long time ago and genius the transgression which i gather is based on changeling. Thursday is a good day. Ive been thinking more and more about Buffy type games and i guess i want to give it a spin after playing so much 40k. Though i must say i wont be staying in a game with any strong SJW slanted views.
I'm interested in nwod as well, especially changeling, mage or geist