Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Pathfinder 2E Playtest Character Sheet?

Since the most recent Paizo Friday video revealed 2/3 sections of the character sheet, is anyone working on a cursory sheet? I'm a Free member and don't have any programming skills, but do please let me know if I can help in any way/shape/form. Thanks!
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
We've been asking this every few weeks since it was announced, could we just make this thread a sticky? I wanna know too :D

Edited 1530906398
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
I haven't heard of anyone working on a 2e playtest sheet...  Since roll20 now has an Official PF sheet, their may be at least some level of assumption that they will also release an Official PF 2e sheet once the play test is complete. Natha(official sheet author) or someone else working for roll20 would have to comment on that. The Pathfinder system is complex and contains so many options/alternative paths that to do a sheet justice would require a huge amount of time and programming skill. There probably isn't going to be a long line of volunteers to develop a relatively short-lived 2e playtest community sheet.  But I'm optimistic.  ;-P
I'm hoping the same. I guess the playtest sheet could later be recycled for the 2e sheet
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Good news. Nicolas P.  said: I must have misread the page. I took it that the sheet will be released on the 7th and that the Maps were available now.  Especially since it links to the maps market page. For reference this was the page that I was reading.  Link
Sweet!
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Great to hear! I was originally skeptical, but after reading through the PF2 playtest I'm quite intrigued to try it out. Great that someone else is building the sheet as well! :D
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Kryx said: Great that someone else is building the sheet as well! :D Makes two of us.  lol   Can't wait to see/use an Official 2e Playtest sheet. Our home group has played one session of the PF2e playtest.  All of us liked the changes.  I don't think anyone had any gripes other than learning 2e character creation.
This was supposed to be released today right? Well.....it's today.....where is it? 
Its today.  Yeahhh.
Brandon S. said: This was supposed to be released today right? Well.....it's today.....where is it?  What this cool cat said. Starting my campaign today! Where's the beef yo.
DarkDeer
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator
It's coming, dear users!
Thank you for your response Trivia, I hate to be "that guy" though, but I need to be. Do we have an ETA for those of us who have things planned to start like... I dunno... Ten minutes ago?
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
Henry W. said: Thank you for your response Trivia, I hate to be "that guy" though, but I need to be. Do we have an ETA for those of us who have things planned to start like... I dunno... Ten minutes ago? Wow, planning to have a game the same day something is to be releases, bold move. They only said the day, not the time, so...
I think a lot of people these days see release dates and automatically assume it means Midnight Release. Which, to be fair, IS what a lot of developers do mean - but, it probably shouldn't be assumed when they don't actually say  Midnight.
It is fine, I just ran it "poor man" style via google doc.
Same boat... Planned a character creation session for tonight to have everything ready for our game night on Friday. With no ETA and the short time frame between now and friday, my players are starting to get a bit antsy.
Pretty please?

Edited 1533679814
To be fair I didn't necessarily assume midnight but I thought at least by end of the business day seemed like a fair thing to assume.
Nick S. said: To be fair I didn't necessarily assume midnight but I thought at least by end of the business day seemed like a fair thing to assume.  I agree! It's 4:15PM (CST) here now. Normally this stuff is released at midnight (at least game related stuff usually is). Should have been all ready to release and just needed a flip switched. 
well, it's about to be the 8th here in the uk and the sheet is still a no show, I don't mind it being a late release as long as it's on the day advertised. This is a bit silly though.
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Louthinator said: well, it's about to be the 8th here in the uk and the sheet is still a no show, I don't mind it being a late release as long as it's on the day advertised. This is a bit silly though. It was just cycled on github about an hour ago.&nbsp; It may take some time to make it's way to the servers.&nbsp; You can grab the raw html, css, and translation file here&nbsp; <a href="https://github.com/vince-roll20/roll20-character-sheets/tree/master/Pathfinder%20Playtest" rel="nofollow">https://github.com/vince-roll20/roll20-character-sheets/tree/master/Pathfinder%20Playtest</a> &nbsp;for a custom game.&nbsp;&nbsp;
The playtest sheet is available now.
The Playtest sheet has the following issues that my group found: Ancestry is missing a boost. No place to input armor. Feats will not save. Looks really rough :(
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
There is a dedicated thread for issues with the playtest sheet ... I'll echo your post there for you and you should follow it's progress there also. A Wandering Dan said: The Playtest sheet has the following issues that my group found: Ancestry is missing a boost. No place to input armor. Feats will not save. Looks really rough :(