Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

5th edition compendium sharing & Charactermancer

I created a new group today after purchasing the lost mines adventure and the PHB compendium.  We had a few issues: 1) 5th edition charactermancer.  I had no issues.  Every player was prevented from accessing the ability scores and background (aside from the top listed).  They eventually  moved forward and it gave them an error later about not having set their ability scores. 2) The compendium has been selected as "shared" with the players in the game but they are all hitting a brick wall and being told to purchase the compendium. I can deal with the 1st by simply helping them with their characters/sheets but the 2nd is frustrating as I've followed the details described and yet none of the characters have full access.
Working for my players in my games that is odd!
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
There are dedicated bug threads for these products.  I have copied your comments over there and there , please follow these threads :)