Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Problems with TurnMarker1

Edited 1531185265
I'm having a strange problem in my game that I'm getting to run, where the Turnmarker1 scrip is not displaying the circular icon below the active token, except on the starter map of the campaign.  Below is a snapshot of the scripts I have installed.  If anyone can provide guidance I would much appreciate it. 
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
Did you add the tokens on the new map, or are you reusing the turns you added on the starter map?  Turn order is based on a token, which is unique to a map page.  Even if you you copy and paste a character to a new page, it will be a new token that needs to be in the turn order rather than the one on the other page.  This is a limitation of how Roll20 works, not the TurnMarker script. If that's not the case, you can PM me an invite to your game, GM me, and I'll jump in and figure out what is going on. =D
That is not the case. Maps other than the starter map simply are not generating the marker, with their own tokens.  I'll send you a PM shortly.

Edited 1531212734
Pantoufle
Pro
Sheet Author
Translator
Hello is this player ribbon related? :) Some API require the player ribbon to be on the map you're looking at
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
That could definitely be it.
This was definitely it, moved the player ribbon to the map i was trying it on and it worked.