Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

INWO & Hacker support

Edited 1531276500
Illuminati New World Order (INWO) and Hacker are two card games where you build network (one is a computer network, and the there a conspiracy network), and then try to take over a portion of said network.  But they require (IRL) cards to be played adjacent to each other to see how the various part of network connect (see image below for and idea of this). I can see by playing with card that it might be possible to set up this architectire architecture, but I would appreciate any advice from anyone who has tried to do one of these thing and any problems I should know about (other then the amount of work the cards will take).
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
You can create custom card decks . That should handle what you need.
Okay so the game is now on it's way. There are lots of modification for the cards in this game (a sample of how many is below). For instance some systems never clean house, or they can get worms, and various people have access.  So I have decided token more suit my need since Roll20 is already set-up to modify token with colored balls, something that looking akin to a worm, a symbol that show a crashed host and so forth. But now I am looking at building NEW tokens (and a lot of them), and I have had trouble finding a page that deal with this.  How would I build new tokens for this game?
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
Something to consider is that card decks can be set so their cards become tokens when played to the table. 
Thank you!

Edited 1534999419
(Now this I imagine I know the answer already but here goes.)  Now that I have a copy of the game in hand (from eBay), I am working on building this massive card deck for Roll20, I got a pro account so I could build a mini-chracter sheet of my own coding, and I intend to spend quite a bit of time over the next few day scanning card so I can upload them exactly as are and not spend the next two years typing them up. It occurs to me that someone else might want to play this.  But it is a lot of work to get everything uploaded (the deluxe version is 160 cards).  I would have bough it in the marketplace but it was not there.  I think that it would be a boon in case anyone else wants to play it.  But with the fact that I am scanning the card in exactly as they appear, that would mean that I can't sell them through the market place right, i mean I have no legal right over the intellectual properties, so that would be copyright infringement, right?  I imagine nothing changes since it is an out-of-print game by a company that does still exist (SJGames).
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
Correct.  You can't sell it or even give it away to people.  You can invite people to play in your own game.  I'd suggest reaching out to the company and asking them if they'd consider putting it on the Roll20 Marketplace.