Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

LFG Listing Question (So I Don't Get My Post Deleted)

Is it acceptable to post a link to my YouTube channel with an introductory video promoting my game here on Roll20? The guidelines posted to the LFG listing forbid external links, but this would be for a game hosted solely here, I just would like to show any potential players some of the content of the game they might be getting into with custom videos. I'm just not sure if that would result in a deleted post or not, it seems to be a grey area.
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
Youtube links of previous games or showcasing your game for potential players is perfectly fine. :)
That's good news. Thanks for the response!