Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Using content from purchased campaigns in other campaigns

Edited 1531496472
I just watched this review of Curse of Strahd for Roll20. There is some amazing interactive content in there. Things I would use in my own games like the Tarroka Deck, the Deck of Illutions, etc. Is it possible with the Transmogrifier to bring these things into my other games? Like if I buy Curse of Strahd, can I move the Torroka Deck, the Rollable Tables, etc. over to a new campaign to use them there? I already own Storm Kings Thunder as well. So the reason I would like to copy them is I would like to cherry pick items from multiple purchased games into a homebrew.
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
Yes!  If you have a module, you can use the Transmogrifier to copy any content from a game that is created with that module into another game.6