Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Trouble finding purchased set

So I just bought a token set only to find out that it's download and it DOES count against the total number of tokens I can have in my account. Why do you sell stuff like this?? I could easily could have made my own tokens. It would have been nice if you would have at least require the seller to make note that it does not load in.  I'm losing my patience with this site. Last week I had an issue with billing and never heard back. Lucky it seem to have worked itself out. 

Edited 1531576433
Pantoufle
Pro
Sheet Author
Translator
Hello, Which marketplace's asset is it? Have you checked in game that you don't have the tokens in the my purchase section? (There is often a download option after you buy assets but you can use them without downloading them first) :)
Oh I have a download, but it counts against my total and I have to go searching in my pc for a particular piece when I need it .Everything bought on roll20 shouldn't go against your total storage. All this does is make me not want to buy from here. 
Pantoufle
Pro
Sheet Author
Translator
I'll try to explain myself better : Is the asset pack you bought shown in the art library in the my purchase section or not? If it does, you can pull assets from there (no need to upload them) and so they don't count for your limit. If it does not, can you give the name of the asset you purchased?
I bought from this guy. My comments are still below. He hasn't removed them.&nbsp; <a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NeqZNcOfF7o&amp;lc=z23vud3opxauxz11jacdp434jmo54tckpxjx3h5yb4xw03c010c.1531575535067407" rel="nofollow">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NeqZNcOfF7o&amp;lc=z23vud3opxauxz11jacdp434jmo54tckpxjx3h5yb4xw03c010c.1531575535067407</a>
Pantoufle
Pro
Sheet Author
Translator
Well you may try to get a refund via emailing <a href="mailto:team@roll20.net" rel="nofollow">team@roll20.net</a>&nbsp; Perhaps someone will show with a better solution :)
Perhaps
his argument about the number of assets doesnt make much sense too. i have vile tile constructions packs from gabriel pickard with over 500 much bigger assets and they are still in the my purchase section
Yeti said: his argument about the number of assets doesnt make much sense too. i have vile tile constructions packs from gabriel pickard with over 500 much bigger assets and they are still in the my purchase section These packs have 828 images. Maybe Roll20 is limited by number of images at some point beyond 500? maybe 512? One of those magical binary numbers... I agree there should be a note on the Marketplace page warning users about this.
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Brian. Let me try to explain what is happening. When you purchase an asset package (such as the tiles), they are automatically placed in your roll20 art library in your premium assets list. This does not count against your storage quota. . You might have to search for something specific (you input the package name if you have many packages). Now many of the art asset packages come with the optional downloadable content feature enabled. This is for those that like to take the individual components and build their own maps or tweak existing maps. Uploading that content does count against your storage quota. You can read up on the art packs in the wiki if you wish to.
The pack's creator says in his YouTube comments (linked above) that the items do not show up in Roll20 automatically and that purchasers must download and re-upload the tokens.
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Hmmm. Ok. Can a link to the marketplace asset be posted?
These are the ones he's going on about.&nbsp; <a href="https://marketplace.roll20.net/browse/set/2586/letter-tokens-i-circles" rel="nofollow">https://marketplace.roll20.net/browse/set/2586/letter-tokens-i-circles</a>

Edited 1531588535
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
They are listed in my library but not as&nbsp;Letter Tokens I: CIRCLES. Try doing the search as&nbsp;Letter Tokens and they should show up. I'm going to bring this up for a dev to look into as it might be a misconfiguration in the asset listing.
Hi Brian, Something to make sure of when searching for various assets is that the filter at the top right is set correctly. In this particular case, they are set under "Portraits" as opposed to "Tokens" (I will query parties involved if this is intentional). Additionally, you can choose the option "Everything" just to zip past trial and error. I was able to find the token set in question by setting the filter to "Everything" and searching "Letter Tokens I" (Results in picture below) Do those search parameters work for you?
Thank you all for the help.I found them by searching for Circle as Drespar instructed.&nbsp; For the record though the creator of the tokens himself didn't know this. I couldn't wrap my head on why you would buy something if it wasn't integrated with the site.&nbsp;