Leaving the bulk of the treasure behind, you decide to take up Azaka's offer of being guided to the oracle at Oralunga, but it is a good 200 miles away as the crow flies. Even though you are foraging as you go, it is unlikely that your provisions would last that long. You decide to travel via a location marked on your man, Camp Rightous. Azaka explains that this camp is full of members of the Order of the Gauntlet. She calls them a bunch of arseholes, but does not elaborate. They are likely to have supplies that they would be willing to trade. You return to the river and cross over without issue, then camp for the night ready for your trek through the depths of the jungle. You travel for some days, going off track quite a few times but regaining your path. The journey is full of dangers, and during the journey you encounter  deinonychuses, more blue mist, a statue of Ubtao which you find a stash of supplies nearby, a  Girallon Zombie, crocodiles and a giant constrictor snake. During one night, Besh's mace is stolen and replaced with a small pile of nuts. But at last you find your way to camp rightous. It is not what you expected. You come upon an abandoned riverside camp strewn with wreckage. The tents are moldy and tattered, and all the permanent structures appear to have burned to the ground. Two intact rowboats are tied off to a short dock. North of the camp is a ridge, built into which is an 80-foot-tall stone statue carved to look like a man with a crocodile on his back. Between the statue’s feet is a stone archway leading to a dark tunnel. To the left of the statue is a crude animal pen with a small, panicked bird running around inside it. There are no other signs of life. B'urp recognises the statue as belonging to an old folk story: In the early days of the world, Man stood by the banks of a river, frightened. Crocodile raised his head from the water and asked, “What troubles you, cousin Man?” Man said, “I must cross this river, but I fear to enter the water alone, because it teems with your brethren.” Crocodile replied, “It’s true, you would not be safe. But I will carry you across the river safely on my back, if you promise to return the favor.” Man agreed, and Crocodile bore him safely across the water. When they reached the far bank, Man asked, “How can I repay you?” Crocodile replied, “I wish to see the realm of Humans, but I fear to go there alone, because it teems with your brethren. You must carry me on your back across your realm.” Man had been tricked, but a promise is a promise, so he carried Crocodile safely on his back across the entire realm of humans, a journey that lasted many years. He also swore, in his anger, that never again would Men and Crocodiles be friends, and so it has remained to this day.