Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

I can't post in the forum ?!!

Hello ! I want to post this :&nbsp; <a href="https://docs.google.com/document/d/1B3es9RTAYN036rgxt2IX7UuAfEsB63GEb6rkrxXvUt8/edit?usp=sharing" rel="nofollow">https://docs.google.com/document/d/1B3es9RTAYN036rgxt2IX7UuAfEsB63GEb6rkrxXvUt8/edit?usp=sharing</a> But I get this error :&nbsp; And if I try to post it in a new topic like this :&nbsp; I get this error :&nbsp;&nbsp; Error code : 8788cdd00ff947d7a77068cd9e257f96 And what's weird is that I managed to post&nbsp; this very same application form several times with my phone yesterday and one time with my laptop time an hour ago or so... I don't know why I'm getting this... This has just happened today but my form is not that much bigger than it was before today... Plz help ?! (Pretty please ?)

Edited 1531663676
Also I can't send it in private messages either...
Looks like you are using the Opera browser? Try Chrome or Firefox.
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Hi tinkilechat I'm sorry to hear that you're having issues with the site. Could you please carefully work through the first three steps of our guide to&nbsp; Solving Technical Issues ? Step 1: Make sure to use the right browser Please check if these issues persist when using both Chrome&nbsp; and&nbsp; Firefox . Step 2: Ensure that there are no extensions/addons interfering with Roll20 Please disable&nbsp; all&nbsp; add-ons/extensions&nbsp; and&nbsp; anti-virus programs. Step 3: Clear your cache If none of the above succeeds, please thoroughly work through&nbsp; Step 4 .&nbsp; (Don't forget the complete Console Log!) Thank you!
Ok thank you guys !