Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

my compendium

my compendiums(of which i purchased) aren't functioning, when i pull a monster onto a map the token pops up but the sheet comes up a pc sheet with no stats, instead of an npc sheet with attacks and whatnot. it does it for tob mm mtof, but vg works please help or send me to the proper person to talk about this. thanks
have you check to see if the  NPC sheet option is on... this could be a WOTC Bug... or some other issue that others will ping in on. 
yes the npc option is on still same problem
i will forward you to&nbsp; <a href="https://wiki.roll20.net/Solving_Technical_Issues" rel="nofollow">https://wiki.roll20.net/Solving_Technical_Issues</a> &nbsp;follow steps 1 thur 4....
still happening
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
Step 4 of that checklist is to fill out a full bug report.&nbsp; To refresh your memory... The things we need with every bug report are: A detailed description of the issue. The more information you can give us, the better able we'll be to fix the issue promptly! Step by step instructions on how to reproduce the issue. Your computer's settings (A good place to find this info if you don't know it is Support Details ): Web Browser Browser Version Operating System If Javascript is enabled Your anti-virus software List of any browser add-ons or extensions enabled You can optionally include screenshots by using the "Attach a File" link when submitting a post. A Console Log from the moment you logged into the page through when you encountered the issue.
they work again, idk what happened they just stop working last week and now they work again thanks for your help GenKitty lordmage&nbsp;
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
I'm glad things have worked themselves out for you, Grimlock :)&nbsp; I'm going to market this Resolved and close this thead.&nbsp; If this pops up again, please start a new thread, reference this thread, and post your console log so the Devs can start chewing on it.