Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFGM] [LFDM] Storm King's Thunder

Edited 1531690204
<a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/123501/looking-for-a-gm" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/123501/looking-for-a-gm</a> Hi there, We're looking for a DM to run our group through a D&amp;D 5e Storm King's Thunder and hopefully beyond.&nbsp; **What you should know about us:** We're all a family and would like an experienced DM to help us enjoy the game without one of us needing to worry about DMing.&nbsp; We're all very character focused players. RP will be a priority We are novices at roll20 at best but we all have a lot of D&amp;D exp. One of us has been playing from D&amp;DA and two others were raised on it. We use some basic house rules and don't restrict ourselves if we like a UA. These restrictions are usually there to limit powergamers/minmaxers anyway. That's not us. None of us are children.&nbsp;&nbsp; **What we're looking for:** First and foremost, we need a DM that can bring out RP aspects of D&amp;D.&nbsp; We need a patient DM. There may be times where our characters just want to interact with one another.&nbsp;&nbsp; We prefer that you have run the complete SKT before as a DM.&nbsp; A DM well versed in Forgotten Realms (one of us is very lore focused). You don't need to have read RA Salvatore but you should be ready to discuss Faerunian lore.&nbsp; &nbsp; We will see a TPK as a failure. I know this is harsh and will probably be the one bullet that turns most away. I've seen TPKs advertised a lot in other games, otherwise I wouldn't mention it. Like I said above, we are very character focused. If all our characters die it would be discouraging and a challenge for us to continue. We aren't looking to build weak or suicidal characters but we aren't looking for D&amp;D hard-mode either. This game is our chance to have our characters do cool and heroic things, not be saved by NPCs.&nbsp; We like a DM that’s able to improvise and weave our characters into the story. I’ve heard bad things about SKT levels 1-3. I’d like to hear how you’d change it. (speaking in generalities not spoilers) **WHY YES!**&nbsp; We are looking to pay a DM for his/her trouble. The rate is negotiable.
Dungeon Master Tuz
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Hello! I am looking for groups to DM for. I'd like to run that game for you. My official listing is here: <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/120693/your-game" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/120693/your-game</a> (This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of 10$ per session, paid via paypal before each session. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment ransactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements.) I have run alooot of character focused games. That is my absolute jam. I also know my way around the forgotten realms - having consumed alot of different media that are set in that universe. We can discuss in a free session 0 indepth what you guys want out of the game so i can customize the experience according to your tastes. Additionaly i will gladly provide some of my recorded sessions for you, if requested. I'm looking forward to hear back from you! - Tuz
I would happily run you guy's through Storm King's Thunder here on Roll20 and I'm a huge fan of the Forgotten Realms and R.A. Salvatore. My rates are fairly cheap and you can find my LFG thread&nbsp; here &nbsp;and the listing here . I also have a Discord if you want to speak more readily, I'll send you the link in PM. [This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of [$5/hour/player with a negotiable reduction on increased scheduled hours over paypal. Patreon is also available for ongoing weekly games (at a markedly lower rate)]. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements.] I'm more than happy to just chill with you while you do whatever character moments you want to play out. I've had more than a few parties just stop mid-dungeon and decide that actually roleplaying out their "short rest" would be fun.