Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Red Markets Character Sheets!

I am sorry if this was posted already once. I am looking to see if anyone has come across a code or a fully functioning Red Markets character sheet to be used in roll20.
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
Doesn't seem to exist any. I found a thread asking for this a year ago , and 8 months ago , but neither got help. The char sheet  would seems to be fairly straightforward to make, with the exception of the body-shaped trauma tracker. Hope you find someone to make something. If you can find a existing sheet on Roll20 that either is made with a closely related system, or otherwise looks very similar, you have better chances that this might be done.
Thanks for the reply! I will have to see and hope someone could make one in the future. I wanted to do a zombie one shot. I guess the all flesh must be eaten rules are going to have to be the way to go.