Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Looking for a DM [Dragon AGE, 18+]

My group of 4 players (including myself) are looking for a DM experienced in the Dragon AGE System (because all of us are first-time users of the system). We greatly prefer an LGBT-friendly DM due to the fact that both players and PC's are all over the LGBT Spectrum. We will probably try and play on Saturdays due to timezones (3 of the players are in America, while I myself am in Europe), though starting times are negotiable. We'll be using Discord for voice chatting. Also, we're 100% fine with either modules or homebrew.
I'm not a DM, but I would love to make a 5th in your group! I have the rules of dragon age and would love to learn to play :)
Heyy sorry for the late reply, I've been busy all day, but sure! I'll send you the discord link via dms.