Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG][Traveller][EST] Player looking to join a Traveller campaign!

Hello! I've been a fan of scifi for quite a while, and I've been reading through the various Traveller books lately, and I'm trying to find a group who'd be willing to welcome another player.
Usually I run it here, but I am currently running Star Trek Adventures... There might be a few other groups around. I would just keep posting, and wait a week or so. It is not as popular as D&D 5.0 or pathfinder, but there are people here who play Traveller. What version are you reading Mongoose 2? mongoose 1? Classic? What time zone are you in? what days are you seeking, and what times on those days? Welcome.
I've gone through both MGT1e and 2e, and a bit of CT too. So far, I'd probably say there's a preference towards MGT2e or CT. I'm in EST, pretty much any days, pretty much any times.