Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[Warhammer 40K Wrath and Glory RPG] Support Thread

Edited 1532004233
MattBx8
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
Hello Everyone, The next character sheet I'm working on is the Warhammer 40K Wrath and Glory RPG. This character sheet is based on the Quick Start rules "Blessings Unheralded". I have created the HTML based partially on the Only War character sheet by Daniel D., John W., and Michael R. I have shamelessly stolen the .css file from the same. I have committed the following files: Readme.mdown sheet.json Warhammer40KWrathNGlory.html Warhammer40KWrathNGlory.css Warhammer40KWrathNGlory.png The character sheet needs two rollable tables (which I've discussed a bit here in this prior thread), as outlined below: Two rollable table named WrathDie and PoolDice are required. Each should have the following details: Value  Weight Image of a 0 1 1 pip side of a D6    or  0 1 2 pip side of a D6    or   0 1 3 pip side of a D6    or    1 1 4 pip side of a D6   or  1 1 5 pip side of a D6   or   2 1 6 pip side of a D6   or   (in this case, I used a different set of symbols for the Exalted Icon) For the WrathDie, the images are red and for the Pool Dice they are green. The following Macro for use on non-character sheet rolls: Macro Name: N-Dice (or other appropriate name) Macro Content: /roll 1t[WrathDie] + (?{Number}-1)t[PoolDice] successes Rolling the Macro shows the values and the images. The Macro allows the players to see that the WrathDie is an Exalted Roll (worth 2) and the rest that count are the 5 and 4 for a total of 4 successes. The roll buttons for the character sheet show the total in the red lined yellow box. Simply hover over the roll to see the values rolled. This allows the players to see that the WrathDie is an Icon (worth 1) and the rest of the PoolDice are (2+0+1+1+2+2+0+2) for a total of 11 successes. Thanks! /Matt
Thanks for all of your work!
When and how can I use this sheet?
MattBx8
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
Ville V. said: When and how can I use this sheet? Hello Ville, It’s still going through the GitHub process, so I don’t know when it will be available as a drop-down character sheet option on Roll20 game page settings. I’ll post here when it does. At the very least, you can build the rollable tables and try them out. /Matt
Okay, I assumed there is a prosess that takes time until the sheet is available but wasn't sure. There is going to be quite a bit of more work if the sheet is going to include the psychic powers after launch which we just found out the first information about. I'm going to run a Blessing Unheralded one-shot next week and use the rollable tables for that.