Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Character Vault Error

I'm getting errors in Firefox and Chrome when trying to load the Character Vault. OS Win 7 Pro. Avast Antivirus. Flash disabled. 0c1744702cf34a6eb470377f740c94ce on firefox 158bfab0f42441dfbaf7a93e26f5a503 on chrome
Hi Rob, Was this on a dev server game you are a part of or on the live server?
Live server I believe. Just on the website. I just made a new computer yesterday, and it's still happening even on a new windows 10 install. 33b3cf698ec749f4af40498f4a0ba291 I don't have avast anymore, this install is using Windows Defender and Malware bytes. I feel like it's account specific for some reason. Is there any chance it could be because I have hundreds of sheets in the vault?
Tried on the work computer too. Still won't work. Fairly certain there's something wrong with my account. It's a pain, but if you need to wipe my character vault that's okay. Rather be able to access it and start over than not be able to access it at all. Especially as I wish to port sheets between games to set up a one shot that's happening soon. bef3d59a0f1f4eaa960cf6cbed92503a
I was able to figure out some more information in regards to this, it does seem that it is exclusive on your end. I do not have an explicit cause yet but I have passed this on to the devs so they can take a closer look. Rob said: Tried on the work computer too. Still won't work. Fairly certain there's something wrong with my account. It's a pain, but if you need to wipe my character vault that's okay. Rather be able to access it and start over than not be able to access it at all. Especially as I wish to port sheets between games to set up a one shot that's happening soon. bef3d59a0f1f4eaa960cf6cbed92503a
Has there been any progress on this? I have a brand new computer, new OS, new everything, still getting the same issues.
Unfortunately I do not have any additional information on this at the moment. Sorry! :(
Ok, thanks. No idea if it helps at all, but here's a current code running off my new computer.  943c375809c2404b8bd4de95559b5299
Is it possible that someone from Roll20 deleted my entire character vault please? I don't mind if it's wiped, I know there is a LOT in there which might be causing problems. I'm happy to start over. I've put so many hours into creating NPC sheets and tokens in my campaigns that it wouldn't at all be worth the time and effort of creating a new account to get around this problem.
Sorry for the delay and that we were unable to resolve your issue properly. Our devs have cleared out for vault as per your request and it should no longer be throwing errors.