Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Stuck on loading screen (iPad)

Hey team, Me and my friends have loved using Roll20, but one of the crew is having issues with using Roll20 on his iPad. Whether he uses different browsers or the Roll20 app, he just gets stuck on the loading screen for the map we're using. He also has issues (when it was working a few weeks ago) with the 3D Dice and seeing the fog of war.  Any suggestions on what needs to be done for him to get past this loading screen? Does the DM need to make some changes to the map we're using? Thanks
Hi Reagan, It is possible that the iPad is having issues with the demand of AFoW and 3D Dice. Disabling those settings do they still have the same issues? Secondly, if they try to load into a new empty game with the iPad does it get hung up?
I’m having the same issue using safari and chrome and the app. On the app I’m able to roll and chat with no map but on the browsers I get stuck on loading. A second member of our party couldn’t load on his iPad either. It did load on my iPhone no issue though. Unfortunately a phone is a bit small to be functional. 
I'm having a similar issue as described above. I just subbed to the Plus level for my account so that my players could use their iPad with the Table on Tablet feature. The map just keeps loading when I use the browser to load the game (App works fine but there's no map available for the app, correct?). Any guidance to getting this working would be appreciated.