Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

[LFP] [5e] Looking for 4th party member!

I am a newer GM and recently lost a player to that thing where they have a baby and suddenly the baby is the only thing they can subsequently give attention to! The game is a semi-homebrew weekly/bi-weekly session ranging from between Monday-Thursday evenings around 7PM EST for a few hours. New players welcome - experience not needed.The only thing the group and myself ask is that players who are interested be aware that this is for fun! There will be a lot of times where I scribble on the board like a 7yr old in MS Paint when the group decides to bestow justice in a castle bathroom instead of the fighting pit I actually created a tileset for! I as a GM learn something new everyday and am going to make mistakes now and again but the best part is - I won't stop learning to do better. Thanks and happy adventuring!
hi i am keen would need help setting up a character on here though
1532357797

Edited 1532357850
I'm interested in joining. I currently can't go on the 30th-31st due to events, but I can join.
If it were regularly on Mondays I could commit to it, I never work Mondays. If it is to be fluctuating, I'm afraid my schedule is rather fixed.
My schedule is open to that, I would love to learn more about the world and what it has to offer!!