Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

New Cyberpunks for Shadowrun and More Out Now!

Edited 1532379190
Sunset Industries
Marketplace Creator
Searching for new runners, NPCs, fixers and more for your next Shadowrun, Cyberpunk 20xx or system agnostic cyberpunk game?! Then come on down to Sunset Industries' Cyberpunks Emporium! We've got cyborgs, sammies, rogue bots, dirty detectives, biker fixers, transhuman club owners and so much more!  I'm really excited about these and I hope you like them; in these sets you'll find the drone riggers and drones/bots are separated out into their own separate tiles so GMs/players don't have to drive themselves crazy trying to photoshop something together. Most characters come in 3-4 different poses so you have a variety to choose from and could even create rollable tokens if you want! Yay! Circus of Values! Cyberpunks Vol. 5 Cyberpunks Vol. 6 Cyberpunks Vol. 7 Here are a few quick previews of what you can find in these packs: By the by, Street Punks Vol. 3 will be out soon! Here's a quick taste of what's to come! Thanks for reading this post and I'm so happy that people enjoy and support my little creations! If you have a suggestion, request or just want to BS about cyberpunk you can send me a message on here or come find me on twitter as @sunsetndustries.
Gabriel P.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
The man who looks like a cyber gnome with a cricket bat is my spirit animal.  Wonderful job on these, I love the poses!
Gabriel P. said: The man who looks like a cyber gnome with a cricket bat is my spirit animal.  Wonderful job on these, I love the poses! Hahaha! Andrew suggested the cricket bat, he's the best!
Andrew C
Marketplace Creator
Great to see more from you Sunset Industries.
These are absolutely fantastic! Definitely going to buy these packs and pepper them into my Shadowrun games.
Juno said: These are absolutely fantastic! Definitely going to buy these packs and pepper them into my Shadowrun games. Yay I'm so glad to hear that you like them! Helps keep me going so I can make more :)