Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Are we going to get the 5e Guides of Eberron and Ravnica?

Are we going to get the 5e Guides of Eberron and Ravnica? At this point I imagine many people want to purchase those. Its going to be a roll20 purchase if they are coming soon, otherwise, DnD beyond it is.
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
The Production Team and Devs are absolutely working on D&D 5th Edition content. Their goal is to release products (both new and backlist titles) on a regular basis. As a part of Roll20's licensing agreement, specifics can’t be revealed until closer to completion and with the agreement of the licensor (in this case Wizards of the Coast). You can keep an eye out for announcements here on the forums, as well as the blog , twitter , and via the Roll20 Newsletter (if you’re not signed up for that, you can join here ).

Edited 1532563139
Dean
Roll20 Team
Thanks for a great question, and we can release some specifics on this as of today :) Ravnica is absolutely coming - and pre-orders should be open *very* soon. (edit: available now!&nbsp; <a href="https://marketplace.roll20.net/browse/bundle/32/" rel="nofollow">https://marketplace.roll20.net/browse/bundle/32/</a> &nbsp;) We are 100% interested in and ready to support official and final Eberron products. The new Eberron playtest looks exciting. While we love and support playtests, we have not yet offered a playtest for sale on the marketplace. To date, all official Roll20 conversions have been of final products. I could be interested in hearing what level of interest people have in purchasing conversions of playtests in the Roll20 Marketplace, and I'll consider that going forward.
I purchased the product that is out there currently for Eberron, can't really comment on the Ravnica thing since its not out. As to the Eberron material, it looks very much like a playtest. I do not regret purchasing it at all but I would say if you guys were to publish it out, as you usually do add all the information and making it available for the game, it might be a lot of hassle and confusion.&nbsp; The final book would make a lot of sense for roll20, I can agree on that.
I'd like to have something (Character Sheet, AP Doomsday Dawn and perhaps even some of the 4 Pathfinder Society 2nd Ed playtest scenarios) for the Pathfinder 2nd edition playtest please Dean!! Tom :)